VANESA COSMETICS offers complete, full-service aerosol formulation and packaging capabilities to meet all customers needs.
As a Contract Packager, flexibility is the key to our success. Our aerosol filling department, featuring TEN aerosol filling lines spread over our two plants, has the ability to handle all of your unique requirements. Each Value Stream has its own dedicated buyers, customer service representatives, planners, spec department, maintenance crew, formulators and supervisors. Aerosol division is responsible for producing Body Deodorant Sprays, Personal Care Products, Household Products, Pet Products, Industrial Products and Automotive products.
VANESA COSMETICS features dedicated tank farms and associated formulation rooms for different products. We are capable of multiple concentrate filling and special formulation blending. We have stainless steel mixing tanks, capable of batch sizes up to 5 Metric Tonne and good raw material storage capacity.
- Ten automated high-speed aerosol filling lines. (both units combined)
- Indexing aerosol filling lines that provide maximum flexibility to handle any type of product or special packaging.
- Currently formulate and package Personal care products, household products, industrial products.
- Food & Drug Department India Certified.
- High-speed Aluminum can / Tin can packaging capabilities.
- Optimal propellant systems capable of handling LPG.
- Multiple concentrate filling and special formulation blending.
- Reliable safety systems to comply with all environmental standards, propellant charging protocols and regulatory requirements.
- Dedicated tank farm and associated formulation rooms.
- On-line roll fed labeling, bundling and shrink-sleeving capabilities for added value and marketing options.
- "Quality to the line" guarantee combined with the use of statistical process control technology ensures the highest measure of product quality.
- Capable of applying all actuator technologies on-line.
- Future expansion plans to provide additional aerosol capacity and machinery updation.
As an alternative to printed cans, Vanesa Cosmetics now has the ability to offer our customers high-speed, roll-fed labeling. Our labeler is installed on one of our most flexible high-speed aerosol filling lines. The strategic placement of our labeler allows us the ability to label any type of product, regardless of propellant choice.
The installation of a high-speed shrink sleever, accessible from two separate aerosol filling lines, allows us the ability to offer our customers added value and marketing options. The shrink sleever has the ability to sleeve individual cans, or to create twin-packs, on-line.
Our two high-speed bundlers allow us the ability to offer our customers a number of pack out configurations without having to double handle product off-line. This allows us to keep labour costs low, while meeting customers’ requirements. This equipment allows us to run club-packs, without double handling the product.
Our optimal propellant systems are capable of handling LPG safely. The propellant tank farm at Vanesa Cosmetics has 20 Metric Tonne of propellant storage.